Quickly check what ZIP Code an address is in with this free tool. This Google Maps ZIP Code overlay
enables you to do a zip code lookup by address or a ZIP Code county lookup. Google
zip codes anywhere in the US. Find what
ZIP Code am I in with this interactive ZIP Code map.
Quick Tips for using this ZIP Codes map tool
Type any U.S. address or place in the “Search places” box above the map*
OR: Zoom into your place of interest on the map
ZIP Code boundaries will draw on the map, and the ZIP Code, state name**, country name and latitude/longitude for
your chosen location will appear at the top of the map***
- Check the “Show ZIP Code labels” checkbox in the lower left corner of the map to see ZIP Code
labels on the map.
This option is useful to find the supplemental ZIP Codes that are represented by small red circles
- Click the “Colorize” button in the upper left corner of the map to color in the ZIP Code areas
(especially useful in busy metro areas)
- Optionally, check the “Show US city limits” checkbox in the lower left corner of the map to
see City Limits overlaid on the map
Show US townships by checking the box in the lower left corner of the map
Show county lines by checking the box in the lower left corner of the map
Click the ◉ button in the upper right corner of the map to
use your current location. Click the ◉ button again to automatically update
your location every 1, 5 or 10 minutes (Monthly
Contributors also get an option to update every several seconds). †
- Subscribe to receive notification of tool updates and usage tips
* You can also type in GPS coordinates in decimal degrees into the Search places box. For example, type -105.25,
40 for Boulder, Colorado.
** or equivalent province, district, etc.
*** All information is reported based on the location of the blue dot on the
map; to move the blue dot, click the map
† The “Locate” button will be more accurate on smartphones and other devices containing a GPS;
desktop browsers typically show an approximate location
FAQs for Iron County, Wisconsin - ZIP Codes Map
Can I see Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Codes in Google Maps?
This Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code map tool
shows Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code boundaries on Google Maps. Use the 'Search places' box just above the map to find the Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code for an address or place.
How do I see a Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code map?
This Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Codes map tool
shows Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code boundaries on Google Maps. You can also label the Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Codes on the map by checking the box in the lower left corner of the map.
How do I find a county by Iron County, Wisconsin ZIP Code?
How do you see Google Maps with ZIP Codes? Just follow the quick steps above and you will see the ZIP Code boundary lines
for the United States displayed on a fully-interactive Google Map.
Answer questions such as:
– What ZIP Code is this address in?
– What ZIP Codes are in this city?
– What ZIP Code are these GPS coordinates located in (see * above)?
– plus any of a number of other topics where knowing ZIP Codes and cities may be important, such as real estate, education
and sales and marketing
- Coverage includes ZIP Codes in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands
and American Samoa
- Where polygons are not available, points are used to represent the approximate location of a ZIP Code. These look
like small red circles; you can see those ZIP Codes by using the “Show ZIP Code labels” checkbox in the lower left
corner of the map
- The Search places box uses a standard Google Maps geocoding engine, therefore you can type street addresses, road
names, points of interest, and GPS coordinates (see * above) to see what ZIP Code that location is part of
- Many of the map layers from which this information is extracted are very large, so it may take several seconds for
all of the map layers to finish drawing
- Because the map layers are large, boundaries will not be shown if you are zoomed out too far
- Note that typing an address will zoom in the map very close, whereas typing a city or county by itself will show
you a map with a wider view
- Disclaimer: While the number of decimals in the latitude and longitude displayed for the map marker may imply a
positional accuracy of within a few feet, note that Google Maps and the source data may not be that accurate. Accordingly, this tool
should not be used for legal nor surveying purposes or anything beyond entertainment value.
– US Census Bureau
– Supplemental point coverage from geonames.org: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Help improve this tool. Please comment.