Riley County, Kansas - ZIP Codes Map
View a Riley County, Kansas ZIP Code map on Google Maps and answer What is My Riley County, Kansas ZIP Code by address
See ZIP Codes on Google Maps and quickly check what ZIP Code an address is in with this free, interactive map tool. Use this ZIP Code lookup map to view ZIP Codes around you, and optionally also overlay U.S. city limits, townships and county lines. This U.S. ZIP Code map allows you to find the ZIP Code for a place or address by using the ‘Search places’ box above the map.
Quick Tips for using this Riley County, Kansas ZIP Codes map tool
- There are four ways to get started using this Riley County, Kansas ZIP Codes map tool
- Click the map to see the ZIP Code for where you clicked (Monthly Contributors also get Dynamic Maps)
- To search using GPS coordinates use the “Find lat long” box in the top right above the map*
- Click the “Colorize” button in the lower left corner of the map to color in the ZIP Code areas (especially useful in busy metro areas)
- Optionally, show ZIP Code labels, US city limits, US townships, and county lines by checking the boxes in the lower left corner of the map. Showing ZIP Code labels is useful to find the supplemental ZIP Codes that are represented by small red circles
- Subscribe to receive notification of tool updates and usage tips
* You can search using various formats of latitude longitude, including degrees, minutes and seconds; degrees
and decimal minutes; or decimal degrees
** The “Locate” button will be more accurate on smartphones and other devices containing a GPS; desktop browsers typically show an approximate location
Why would you need a map with ZIP Code boundaries?
Here are several example uses for ZIP Code boundaries on Google Maps:
- Localized Marketing Campaigns: Businesses can target their marketing efforts more precisely, tailoring campaigns to specific ZIP Codes.
- Business Market Analysis: Companies can evaluate potential markets, assess competition, and identify underserved areas based on ZIP Code data, streamlining their business strategies. Use the mapBuilder tool found below the map to visualize ZIP Code data on the map.
- Sales and Distribution Planning: Retailers and distributors can optimize sales territories, delivery routes, and stocking strategies based on ZIP Code data. Use the mapBuilder tool found below the map to create ZIP Code based territories and to visualize data on the map.
- Real Estate Insights: Realtors, developers, and homebuyers can use ZIP Code based data in their research and planning.
- Data Visualization: Researchers and analysts can map data trends, health statistics, or economic indicators that are organized by ZIP Codes, making insights more comprehensible. Use the mapBuilder tool found below the map to visualize ZIP Code data on the map.
- Local Governance and Services: Municipalities can better allocate resources, plan local services, and engage with communities based on ZIP Code areas.
- Tourism and Local Attractions: Visitors can plan trips and find local attractions, accommodations, or dining options within specific ZIP Codes.
- Insurance and Risk Assessment: Insurance companies can calculate risks, premiums, and claim areas by analyzing data within specific ZIP Codes. Use the mapBuilder tool found below the map to visualize ZIP Code data on the map.
- Education and Community Programs: Schools, colleges, and community programs can target outreach and offer specialized programs based on the needs of specific ZIP Codes.
Find ZIP Codes by radius or by drawing a line or shape
- To find ZIP Codes within a radius or near a line or shape you draw*:
- Click the “Selection Tools” button in the lower left corner of the map
- – RADIUS SELECT: To find ZIP Codes within a radius, specify the mileage in the “Select map features within x miles of the
shapes I draw” box, then use the Point “Add a marker” tool to draw the center point of the radius
– TOUCHING A LINE OR SHAPE: To find ZIP Codes that touch a line or a shape you draw, use the Line tool or Shape tool to draw the shape, double-clicking when finished
– WITHIN DISTANCE OF A LINE OR SHAPE: To find ZIP Codes that are within a distance of a line or a shape you draw, first specify the mileage in the “Select map features within x miles of the shapes I draw” box, then use the Line tool or Shape tool to draw the shape, double-clicking when finished
- The ZIP Codes and ZIP Code boundaries will be highlighted and listed in a “Results from map” box below the map, where
you can copy the selected ZIP Codes for use in a spreadsheet or other document
– Optionally, keep drawing shapes to select more ZIP Codes
- When you are finished selecting ZIP Codes, click the “DONE Selecting” button in the lower left corner of the map
* ZIP Codes will get selected if any part of the shape you draw falls within the ZIP Code boundary
FAQs for Riley County, Kansas - ZIP Codes Map
- Coverage includes ZIP Codes in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa
- Where polygons are not available, points are used to represent the approximate location of a ZIP Code. These look like small red circles; you can see those ZIP Codes by using the “Show ZIP Code labels” checkbox in the lower left corner of the map
- The Search places box uses a standard Google Maps geocoding engine, therefore you can type street addresses, road names, points of interest, etc. to see what ZIP Code that location is part of
- Many of the map layers from which this information is extracted are very large, so it may take several seconds for all of the map layers to finish drawing
- Because the map layers are large, boundaries will not be shown if you are zoomed out too far
- Note that typing an address will zoom in the map very close, whereas typing a city or county by itself will show you a map with a wider view
- Disclaimer: While the number of decimals in the latitude and longitude displayed for the map marker may imply a positional accuracy of within a few feet, note that Google Maps and the source data may not be that accurate. Accordingly, this tool should not be used for legal nor surveying purposes or anything beyond entertainment value.
Sources– US Census Bureau
– Supplemental point coverage from geonames.org: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Listing of all U.S. County Maps showing ZIP Codes