Thank you for becoming a randymajors.org Research Hub monthly contributor!
- Once you complete your order, you will already be signed in. (You know that you are signed in when you see the “My Account” button in the upper right corner of randymajors.org).
- If for some reason you are not signed in, click the “Sign In or Join” button in the upper right corner of randymajors.org:
- On the page that appears, you can sign in using one of two methods:
– If you signed up as a Monthly Contributor by providing your email address and creating a password on this website, then fill in your “Username or email address” field with the e-mail you signed up with, then fill in your password and click the “Sign in” button:
(Forgot your password?)
– If you signed up using the Sign in with Google button, you can sign in with the “Sign in with Google” button:
IMPORTANT NOTES if you have trouble signing in:
– Some ad-blockers can interfere with the “Sign in with Google” button; disable them if Sign In does not work.
– On some older browsers, the “Sign In with Google” button does not work if you have “Block third party cookies” enabled in your browser settings. Please update your browser or change the setting to “Block third-party cookies in Incognito”.
- Navigation tips once you are signed in to the full-screen, ad-free version tools:
- To use any ad-free tool, simply choose the tool from the navigation menu across the top of the page (or the hamburger menu in the upper right corner if you are on a mobile device)
- To view posts, tips, etc on the randymajors.org website, visit the Blog link in the upper right
- Visit the My Account dashboard to see your Saved Maps, Saved Drawings, manage your subscription, and more!
FOR USERS OF THE HISTORICAL U.S. COUNTIES AUTO-CHECKER Chrome Extension: Go to Ancestry.com, then click on the Auto-Checker blue Chrome extension icon in the upper right of your browser. In the popup that appears, check the box at the bottom that says “I am a randymajors.org Research Hub Contributor”. Now go to any person profile page on any Ancestry.com family tree and you’ll automatically see the enhanced Auto-Checker functionality next to each fact on the page!
After following the above steps carefully, if you are still having trouble signing in please check our Account Help page. Still having trouble? Don’t hesitate to contact randymajors.org support.
Thank you again for making a monthly contribution. Your support helps offset the development and operating costs of the map and search tools.