Guam Civil Townships
View Google Maps with Guam Township Boundaries. Check if an address is in town limits and see a township limits map.
Just need an image? Scroll down the page to the Guam Townships Map Image
See a township boundaries map on Google Maps • Find township by
address • Answer what township is this address in
Quick Tips for using this Civil Townships map tool
Type any place or address in the “Search places” box above the map*
OR: Zoom into your place of interest on the map
Township boundary lines will draw on the map, and the township name, state name, country name and latitude/longitude for your chosen location will appear at the bottom of the map**
- Check the “Show township labels” checkbox in the lower left corner of the map to see the names of the townships on the map
- Optionally, check the “Show US city limits” checkbox in the lower left corner of the map to see
City Limits overlaid on the map (available in the U.S. only)
- Click the “◉ Locate” button in the upper right corner of the map to use your current location †
- Subscribe to receive notification of tool updates and usage tips
* You can also type in GPS coordinates in decimal degrees into the Search places box. For example, type -105.25,
40 for Boulder, Colorado.
** All information is reported based on the location of the blue dot on the map; to move the blue dot, click the map
† The “Locate” button will be more accurate on smartphones and other devices containing a GPS; desktop browsers typically show an approximate location
FAQs for Guam Civil Townships
How do you see Google Maps with township boundaries? Just follow the quick steps above and you will see the township boundary lines displayed on a fully-interactive Google Map.
Do things such as:
– Find township for an address
– Help determine which township or local sales tax may apply for a given location
– Find out what township are these GPS coordinates located in (see * above)?
– plus any of a number of other topics where knowing townships may be important, such as real estate, sales, education, field research, business and more
- Civil townships includes the boundaries of Civil townships, also called township limits,
town lines, or township borders. New England, New York and Wisconsin typically refer to townships as towns, and
Michigan uses charter townships.
Townships with the following US Census Bureau minor civil division class codes are shown:
– T1: Governmentally active minor civil division (MCD) that is not coextensive with an incorporated place (this is often a township)
– T9: An inactive county subdivision
– Z1: A nonfunctioning county subdivision
– Z2: A county subdivision that is coextensive with an American Indian, Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian area and legally is independent of any other county subdivision
– Z3: A county subdivision defined as an unorganized territory
- “Show US city limits” draws all incorporated cities and towns in the United States and its territories and possessions
- “Show county lines” in Counties in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa
- The Search places box uses a standard Google Maps geocoding engine, therefore you can type street addresses, road names, points of interest, and GPS coordinates (see * above) to see what township that location is part of
- Many of the map layers from which this information is extracted are very large, so it may take several seconds for all of the map layers to finish drawing
- Because the map layers are large, boundaries will not be shown if you are zoomed out too far
- Note that typing an address will zoom in the map very close, whereas typing a city or township by itself will show you a map with a wider view
- Disclaimer: While the number of decimals in the latitude and longitude displayed for the map marker imply a positional accuracy of within a few feet, note that Google Maps is not inherently that accurate, and therefore this tool should not be used for legal purposes or anything beyond entertainment value.
Sources– US: Census Bureau
– UK: Open Government License – Contains Office of National Statistics data, Ordnance Survey data ©Crown copyright and database right 2017. Open Data Lincese – Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland.
– Ireland: Open Data and Creative Commons License – Ordnance Survey Ireland
– Australia: Incorporates Administrative Boundaries ©PSMA Australia Limited licensed by the Commonwealth of Australia under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence
– New Zealand: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 – Stats NZ
– Canada: Open License – Boundary Files, 2016 Census; Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-160-X
– Mexico: Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Geografía (INEGI)
– Switzerland: Swiss Federal Office of Topography
Help improve this tool. Please comment.
Listing of all U.S. County Maps showing Civil Townships and Township Boundaries